Friday, March 2, 2007

Bible Studies

*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
I've changed web storage providers on 1/22/2014. I'm in the process of moving all files over to the new provider. Until then, some links on this page will be unavailable. When the move is complete, I'll remove this notice.
*************************
Over the few short years that I've been a Christian, I've had the opportunity to study God's Word and prepare studies for His children. Although they were prepared for a specific audience at a specific point in time, the Biblical truths within them are timeless.

Below are a few of the series of studies that I've prepared. If there are any that you are interested in using, please contact me and I will be happy to provide some additional notes that go along with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment